Please read all alerts before ordering - especially if you are ordering from outside the United States!
February 11, 2013: A winter storm is causing hazardous conditions in the northeastern U.S. and affecting U.S. FedEx operations. Unavoidable service delays should be expected due to power outages and local road conditions in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont.
- As of September 20, 2012, we will no longer be shipping to Spain. Due to regulatory issues and laws regarding the import of dietary supplements, shipments to Spain are not allowed through customs.
- JULY 16, 2012: CANADA & AUSTRALIA ALERTS: There have been many recent customs related issues with shipments to Canada and Australia. It seems to be due to high value, restricted items, or failure to provide information or paperwork to FedEx for customs purposes. If you are contacted by FedEx, you must take action as soon as possible and by the deadline given in order to ensure delivery of your package. Failure to do so will result in the shipment being returned to Poliquin at your expense. Depending on the time frame and other factors, we may be unable to refund you for returned merchandise. Please keep packages valued at 1,000 AUD or 1,000 CAD or less*
- *Canada: shipment contents must be for personal use only and a limit of 3 month's supply per person. This regulation may change at any time, so you should check with your local customs office for more information on the rules and regulations for import.
- We can no longer ship supplements to Mexico. Only books can be shipped there.
- International Customers - be sure to read our shipping policies in full before ordering! We have recently been unable to ship to Spain or Germany - the shipments are normally returned to us and your shipping cost is lost. Please order from our EU store!
- We do not ship to PO BOXES. Entering a PO Box as your shipping address may result in the cancellation of your order or a delay in shipping. We may need to use another method to ship your order but we will try our best to contact you to let you know your options.
- FedEx Ground now offers faster transit time to many locations! From our warehouse, Ground or Home delivery can reach you in as little as 1-2 business days for New England states, and as little as 3 business days for the midwest! (not including processing time)
- Australia residents: Please keep your orders under 1000 AUD for customs purposes! Our store charges in USD so please do the conversion to make sure you are under 1000 AUD. If you're order is over 1000 AUD, it may be delayed, seized, or returned by customs and we will be unable to refund you for lost shipping or product. Thank you
- October 2010: Due to heightened
customs regulations worldwide, we are required to declare the full
customer invoice total for the package value on international
shipments. This may result in an increase in related fees including
duty, taxes, and customs clearance fees. Please contact your local
authorities for more information on the pricing structure and criteria
for these costs. See shipping policy
- September 2010: We are currently experiencing several shipping delays and exceptions to Australia due to heightened customs regulations. Some orders have been rejected and returned to us by customs. Please note that these returns may result in lost shipping costs as well as additional return charges. We advise that you check import restrictions with your local authorities before ordering especially when placing orders high in value. Please see full policy for more details
- August 2010: During summer months, and in locations where it is hot year round, we encourage you to choose expedited shipping on your order to avoid prolonged exposure to heat. We will be unable to issue any refunds or credits for products damaged by heat.